Thursday, March 13, 2008

They slither while they pass
They slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow waves of joy
are drifting through my open mind
Possessing and caressing me



It is a Thursday, y’all, which means it is time for… *AI jingle* … American Idol review! It was the Top 12 Show last night and to me, it was a rather disappointing night, maybe due to far-above-the-ground expectation on my part. But I adore Broke White’s rendition of Let It Be! I do I do I do, and everything I am I would give to you, my love my love my love (remember this adorable song by Alisha’s Attic? Me likey!) I can't decide which of which between the hunky Michael Johns and the rocker-boy David C to be in my Top 3 list but just like every other week, Jason Castro is. Sorry lah Ayin, walaupun wajahnya feminine, I really, really like his performances so far, sungguh simple dan jujur :) Not that my say/review matters anyway. Hahaha. As usual, click on their names to watch the performances.

Is it just me or do you too, dalam professional conversation, ada keinginan to blurt out unnecessary, stupid remark? Like yesterday, when the Judge was instructing us counsels to do some research on some point of law, all I could think about was to tell him that his room smells really nice. Or when a Client yesterday was telling me about one d*irector for M*iTV, I had to stop myself from responding that M*iTV sucked although better than its predecessor M*ega TV. Sila jadi lebih serius, wahai diri.

Oh man, I have a submission to be completed today but all I can think about is writing this! Ngeee. So once this is published, it is officially out of my system and I can now start being a responsible lawyer. Cheh.

No comments: