Monday, December 03, 2007

So take the photographs and still frames in your mind


The picture basically sums up the way I felt after watching Hitman. Ngeee. I even warned the Sweetheart during the opening credit to “get ready to be annoyed”. Teehee. Anyways, like I told Yunik and Ayin, plot-wise, I give Hitman a B minus (or worse). But definitely an A plus for the drool factor. Memang drooling wa cakap lu. Hahaha. To sum up, go watch only if you are a fan of the game, or, like me, you are a Timothy Olyphant fanatic. Heh. And oh, after years and years dipandang serong oleh rakan-rakan kerana belum menonton Gladiator, I finally did. Oh man, kini aku faham mengapa aku dipandang serong! It's damn good! Ngeee.


Malaslah. The weekends, frozen in pictures:

Isn't the bride stunning?!

That's Hatta Dolmat, y'all! He designed the dress.

No comments: