Wednesday, December 26, 2007

And you completely know the power that you have
The only one that makes me laugh
And it’s not fair how you take advantage of the fact that
I love you beyond a reason why



I'm going random. Over the Christmas holiday, I rekindled my love for:

(a) Take That - after watching Take That: The Ultimate Tour on Christmas eve and singing along and dancing all the way through the 1 hour concert;

(b) Ryan Gosling - after watching him in Fracture. It is a movie every Public Prosecutors (and lawyers) must watch to remind us that it is not just a job; it is more than that. No wonder it is such a hit with the fiance - the Defender of the Public (that's what he likes to call himself. Teehee)



Cheh. These are the loads of junk e-mails flooding my office e-mail during my long leave. Yucks. 51 junks! Menyemak okay.


To be back at work after the long leave is no fun at all. Thanks to Hitz.FM Morning Crew, am feeling so much better; coolness okay topik pagi ini! Oh, but my immediate superior is still on leave - that's a good thing! Ngeee.


Little Bro transferred to me a few very cool wallpapers (some are created by his friends), and this is one of my favourites. Cool eh?

No comments: