Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job,
and not be paid for it"
~ Oprah Winfrey



I have not stopped working since I got back from the Court this morning. Phew lega rasanya dapat bernafas dan berlibur seketika. Ekeleh dah jam enam dah pun. The sound of cards punching out bertubi-tubi kedengaran.

Menyampah! It does not help tau, that almost everyone I love are doing fun stuffs while I’m slaving myself seolah-olah gaji gua RM5000. Apahal? Wah wah, siapa?! Siapakah mereka itu?

(a) My mom! Who will be watching a paid-for theater at the Istana Budaya tonight with her friends;

(b) My fiance! Who is attending an AG’s Chambers conference in Awana Kijal, Terengganu. Sangatlah leisure in paradise;

(c) My Kindred Spirit, Far! Who dengan bahagianya is honey-mooning di heaven on earth (tempat dirahsiakan demi menjaga privasi honeymooners);

(d) My best friend, Ayin! Who is completing her marathon of Gilmore Girls.


Huwaaa! Okay okay. Whine all I want but the truth is, I like what I do! I do! Mind-boggling submissions. Demanding clients. Court attendances. Etcetera etcetera. I like lah! But I’d like to be paid like I deserve. Mengerti?

No comments: