Monday, August 27, 2007

Here's to love and laughter and happy ever after!


Phew what a tiring start to my Monday! The journey from tol Jalan Duta to the office which usually take 10-15 mins took 2 1/2 hours today. Imagine how tired otak gua kini before even mula bekerja! Huhu. Anyways, back to the initial purpose of the entry. My Saturday was a FUN DAY filled with:


One very beautiful, very happy bride:


One very, very happy groom:


Gadis-gadis yang kukasihi:


And Sweetheart and friends:


Selingan - Oh I just love this shot; of Aniz touching up Far’s make up selepas tangisan dirembeskan apabila keluarganya berangkat pulang:



Later on, me and some others went to Elham’s where we were greeted with good foods and wonderful hospitality. Kami kemudiannya dibawa melawat-lawat Banda Hilir and the Jonker’s Street yang tersangat femes itu. Sayangnya my camera battery went flat there. But it was so much fun!


Oklah, sempatlah took some pictures.
Sweetheart snapping picture with his phone:



Congratulations again to the newlyweds!


Take my hand.
Take my whole life too.
For I can’t help falling in love with you.

No comments: