Thursday, August 09, 2007

So where is the passion when you need it the most?


Sometimes I impress myself.
For that, allow me to pat myself on the back.
Pat pat pat. There.

Anyways:

Thanks, Mr.
Scott Adams for your genius creation. I adore Dilbert.
Great minds (and/or underpaid people) sure think alike.


I want to write about the harsh, bias and unseemly comment made by NS*T against the AG's Chambers in today's NS*T, but let me save that for later; my mind is over-crowded with a lot of unfinished businesses. Later, peeps!


*A quick update at 6 p.m:

Alice is the only female engineer in Dilbert's department. She's habitually overworked. Her cardiovascular system is basically coffee. She has a quick temper when confronted with the idiocy of her co-workers. She does not handle criticism well.


Wow. How strange. Description of Alice reminds me of me *sigh*

No comments: