Friday, June 08, 2007

Kau jadikan aku ini wanita yang kau pilih untuk jadi kekasihmu
Dan kau pun telah aku minta setia sepertiku
Aku percaya penuh kau kan buatku bahagia
Karna cinta tercipta datangnya dari dalam hatiku






I don’t want to write about the latest episode of Grey’s as it was too depressing. Walaupun the episode of Desperate Housewives I watched yesterday which caused me inadequate sleep (it finished at 1 ++ am) adalah sangat best, gua malas nak komen. And Raymond, he scored big time on yesterday's show (yang gua dah tengok 3 kali) with his newspaper column dedicated to Debra. Kan, Sweetheart?

So I am writing about Rossa! Did you get to watch Rossa on Nite of Soulful Stars yesterday? She was smoking hot! Powerful sultry vocal, effective body language, just-enough comel-ness, she’s hot lah! And although aku tak pernah dengar most of the songs she sang, I fell in love with them instantly. Cubalah dengar Wanita Yang Kau Pilih (sangat indah), Sakura (typically Melly’s, very catchy and radio-friendly), Atas Nama Cinta (sedang ngetop sekarang) and Perawan Cinta. Beautiful-lah! I was glued to NTV7. I’ll definitely get myself a copy of her latest album. On second thought, maybe I’ll just download them from Esnips. Oops.

No comments: