Sunday, March 18, 2007

A clock is ticking, but it's hidden far away.
I could do most anything to you.
Safe and sound, safe and sound.



Like I told Ayin, aku sakit dada tengok the latest episode of Grey’s Anatomy, 17 Seconds. Boleh? Mixed emotions.

(1) Aku rasa nak lempang Izzie. Like Yang once said, "That's Izzie. She's the vice president of fantasyland." Siapa President eh?

(2) Kemudian aku menangis pula bersama dia sebab aku dapat merasakan cinta dia (dan dia sungguh hot ketika menangis).

(3) Aku rasa nak piat telinga Yang, sambil membebel, “Woman, grow up! Sudah-sudahlah dengan your ego and bitterness. Go apologize. Haa kan Burke dah kena tembak. Padan muka.”

(4) Aku mahu cekik McDreamy and won’t let go until he promise to stop wanting to be ‘the nice one’ and surrender to his desire for Meredith.

(5) Rasa nak jadi organ donor. How to register?

(6) Dan sesuatu yang begitu familiar dengan hati aku is this particular patient who used his fiancĂ© as his shield apabila tembak-menembak berlaku. Hahaha. So my case is not that dramatic. But I was once in a relationship with this guy, who used me as his shield dari terkena air ketika naik bot (yang lalu bawah air terjun) di Sunway Lagoon. Natijahnya, dia, rambut saja basah. Aku, atas sampai bawah. Ya, aku dalam decent jeans, shirt dan tudung ketika itu. Haha. Best kan? I was so puzzled with his spontaneous reaction. Anyways, that was one of the breaking points when I thought “Oh?!” Heh. Alhamdulillah, I thank Allah for the (one of many) revelation. Like the patient's fiancĂ© said, “Love means never having to use your girlfriend as a human shield!” Haha.


And I took the Who Are You Most Like Quiz
here (aku fanatic hari ni) and apparently I am Callie. Oh? Begitu gagah.

No comments: