Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Andai bumi terbelah dua
Biar kita tetap saling memeluk



A pair of human skeletons lie entwined at a Neolithic archaeological dig site near Mantova, Italy, in a photo released February 6, 2007. In a Valentines Day gift to the country, scientists said they are determined to jointly remove and preserve the remains of the couple buried 5,000 to 6,000 years ago, their arms still wrapped around each other in an enduring embrace. (Source: Yahoo News)


How sweet is that?

V Day tidak pernah relevan atau bermotif dalam hidupku. Mr. Sweetheart told me that 'L.O.V.E' is so in the air in Kuching; flowers and heart-shaped gifts sold everywhere. Everywhere he looks, it is Valentine. Now that is just adorable. And what else is adorable? Hitz.FM morning crew celebrating Single Awareness Day this morning. That is too cute lah of them.

My moral is low today. I don’t feel like working although I am forcing myself to. Bosanlah. Jika tidak kerana I’ve committed myself to business lunch with clients this afternoon, memang aku sedang membaca buku cerita di sofa rumahku sambil berbual-bual dengan Ibu dan minum hot chocolate dan menonton rerun of yesterday shows on Star World. Oh indahnya.

Yahoo Buzz told me that my favourite flower, Gerbera Daisies symbolizes Strength, Purity, Happiness and Playfulness; that is, if you are a Gerbera Daisies’ fan, you should be strong, pure, happy and playful. Now, di manakah menghilangnya all these positive spirit today? Ke mana? Pulanglah!!!

No comments: