Monday, January 15, 2007

I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine;
She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.


Like most people, Isnin is my least favourite day of the week. Why, it goes without saying lah. This is followed by Ahad, di atas sebab anticipation of Monday. My favourite day is Sabtu, sebab the whole day is free sampai malam, and if you screw up your Sabtu, you still have your Ahad. Perasaan hari Sabtu bagiku adalah seperti yang tergambar in Nescafe ad, Hallmark cards and Christmas movies. Get it? Heh.




But my yester Sunday was fun; had breakfast with my girls in the morning, melepak at the mamak sampai noon, then went shopping with Dod (she shopped and I helped, to be exact) after hunting for Jas’ wedding gift.




Bila malam tiba, went for dinner at Rest. Sari Ratu (Authentic Nasi Padang) at Bukit Bintang with my family, celebrating Ibu’s jubli emas birthday. Any time spent with ma familia is always the best of time.

And today, albeit it is Monday, I woke up feeling fresh and happy happy, joy joy. The sun is shining dengan megah. Listened to Kenny Rogers’ Through The Years as soon as I got into car. Called Sweetheart. Arrived in the office 5 minutes late. Buka blind untuk membiarkan mentari bersinar into my room. Mengamuk kecil kerana terlupa membawa pendrive. Watered my cactus. Lit up a rose scented candle. And now I am ready to start my submission.

Oh, Happy Birthday to Ibu. I love you more than anything in the world.

No comments: