Thursday, December 14, 2006

Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet


Mengapa matahari seperti sedih? Cahaya dipancarkan tetapi suram.

Despite his kekurusan and jambu look, I think Que Haidar is one balak kiddo simply because he can really act, and of course, his husky masculine voice, “Bila akak nak berenti bercinta dengan suami orang?!!!”

Mat Rempits are so overrated. I mean, asalkan mamat ni ada motor je, dia mat rempit. ‘Mat Rempit mencuri kabel’. ‘Mat Rempit bermalam di taman bunga’. Having a motorbike does not qualify a mamat as a mat rempit. One has to rempit to be one. Apalah media. Takkan Suhail mat rempit kot?!

I have not finished checking the status report for my client. Due esok. A submission is also due tomorrow. Summons belambak tak buat lagi. Ah well, after all that, it will be so much fun! Me and my girls are going to Terengganu for 3 days for Far’s engagement. Yihaa.

Semalam aku bermimpi I did a crappy job for my Boss and almost got fired for that. Pheew. Now that’s scary.

Aku suka tengok baki Touch&Go orang lain. Kepochi I know. I am a Smart Tag user jadi selepas orang di hadapan aku Beep Beep, aku akan segera melihat. Pagi tadi aku telah terpesona, Savvy di hadapanku mempunyai baki RM700 ++. Cayalah!

My aunt asked me for ideas ke manakah mahu membawa anak-anaknya ketika cuti sekolah ini. Pantai and gunung-ganang, both are considered dangerous due to the taufan and December rain and all. Kesianlah adik-adik sepupuku. Any ideas?

I remember going to pantai with my cousins every school holiday we had. Even better, my arwah Tok Wan took each and every one of us to pantai beberapa minggu selepas kami dilahirkan, jejakkan kaki kami ke air laut, so that we will always love lautan. It works. Although I cannot swim, I love, love, love lautan. And my arwah Tok Wan. Al-Fatihah.

Back in 2005. Pantai Cermin. Newly grad. Problem free.


I would like to invite you to the book fest di belakang Balai Polis Dang Wangi, KL. Banyak buku bes, berkualiti walaupun banyak juga yang buruk. 3 for RM10. 4 for RM10. 2 for RM10. Bes bangat. Must go, people! And while you were there, give me a call, let’s have lunch at kedai kopi Balai.

Women are multitasker extraordinaire. I know many of my female acquaintances who are. At least I am sure I am. Heh. Back to work!

No comments: