Sunday, May 21, 2006

Aku tidak pernah bermimpi untuk memilikimu
Tapi kita telah ditakdirkan berjumpa
Lalu aku jatuh cinta padamu


Meet our new babies: A Z U R A & Z A C K


Yes, they are named after the characters in one of my favourite old school movie (and song), AZURA. Notice an excerpt of the song as my topic? The part where Jamal recites dengan amat jiwang with his masculine voice. Classic. Anyways, my darling Mr. D bought me this phone and bought himself a super cool (and value for money) phone, both of which are Sony Ericsson's babies. I love my phone. It is basic (seperti yang kuidamkan) and it is adorable. I love it!


Saturday was my firm's Family Day. Those who know me well know that I love gathering and intimate parties and get-together; hence the reason I had a great time during the family day. It was a pleasure to see partners, lawyers and staffs (and their families) loosened up, put their hair down and just had fun. The small group of us the bachelors and bachelorettes had so much fun juga cheering loudly for people, admiring babies and beautiful families, enjoying amazingly good foods dan mengangkut pulang hadiah lucky draw! Well I guess I am lucky
after all!

No comments: