Saturday, April 08, 2006

Saints are sinners who kept on going


I’ve been having good luck with movies lately. First it was V For Vendetta, which I think is really good (although aku ada sedikit kurang puas). Then, it was Inside Man, which I really, really like. (Dan sumeorg yang aku recommend movie ni, setakat ni, sume suke). Memang coolness. Dan Clive Owen memang amat balak (FYI, BALAK is my man’s term for MACHO. Eheh). And today, I watched Lucky Number Slevin, which I really like as well. And Josh Hartnett, with him being a hottie and all, helps a lot. Incredible twists, with incredibly hot Hartnett, aah I’m sure you know the deal. Teehee. Anyways, I hope my good luck continues until next week as I will be watching Gubra with my STF buddies minggu depan. I am not a fan of Sepet, nevertheless, I am an avid supporter of hopeful Malaysian film maker, thus, Gubra is a must watch.

I have problem sustaining my emotion. This is especially so masa tengah bergaduh with him, as I often find myself amusingly dramatic masa bergaduh, hence selalu akan tergelak akan diri sendiri. Keadaan ini amat tidak sesuai sekiranya aku betul2 ada a point to make, sebab akan end up tidak mengendahkan point itu dan tergelak akan diri sendiri. Problem betullah. Contohnya hari ni, he was making a point of something yang dia tak puas hati about, and I was defending myself (rather dramatically) sambil berjalan2, and suddenly I saw something I want to buy, dan tiba2 kembali to my senses and tersedar bahawa alaahaai dramatiknya cara aku bergaduh, ala-ala Sembilu Kasih gitu, maka aku tergelak secara tiba2. Ada high point juga keadaan tidak boleh sustain emotion ni, sebab pergaduhan tend to be shortened, dan akan menggelakkan diri masing2 akhirnya. Goodie. Ngee.

Moving on to another (less shallow) topic. A blind boy who goes to a college in my building. He is so adorable. He comes to class alone, and I believe he commutes by LRT because I once saw him from the said direction. Almost every morning, I get to share the elevator with him, watching him make his way independently. He is always impeccably dressed, with shirt and pants neatly pressed, always smiling. With his tongkat and beg buku and all. Percayalah, memang inspiring. Sangat inspiring. Tiap2 kali aku nampak dia aku fikir, tak malu ke mamat2 yang malas belajar, kalau tengok budak ni? Betapa gigihnya dia. Dan hari Jumaat hari tu, we shared elevator, dia nak pegi solat Jumaat, with few friends. Nampak dia, Adrin and I terus senyum to each other. Entah, Adrin and I macam shared the same warm feeling yang tak tahu apa. Buat aku fikir lagi, tak malu kah mamat2 yang tak solat Jumaat. Memang best lah budak ni. For him I wish all the luck and blessings in the world. Amiin.

No comments: