Friday, March 17, 2006

Sweet dreams are made of these


What a great day :-) I woke up late but managed to catch the earlier train because the road to Rawang was clear. Arrived at the office only to find out that the electric and telephone line were out. Maka kesemua jenis kerja terhenti tanpa boleh berbuat apa. And the best thing was that the air cond was functioning. And a Partner belanja-ed us all (Litigation Department it is, the department who always seems to be eating makanan free from generous Partners almost everyday) nasi lemak berlauk.

Bayangkan sehari di office di mana tiada kerja dapat dilakukan (all offices from the 4th Floor had this problem today), terdapatnya makanan percuma yang enak, dalam keadaan cahaya yang remang-remang (iaitu cuma dari cahaya matahari dari bilik lawyers and Partners), tetapi dalam keadaan sejuk yang menyelesakan, sambil berborak-borak tanpa henti. Everyone seemed to be smiling macam hari raya. Great day indeed. Oh, and because the situation continued until after lunch break, Senior Partners announced that should it continues until 4 p.m., we will all be free to go. It did, and we all went home grinning ear to ear.

And although I couldn’t make it to the friendly futsal versus the TKC girls tonight, I will be seeing my STF girls tomorrow at Neq Yan’s wedding. And I later will be meeting my very much missed Far and my ex housemates in Shah Alam. And of course, will meet my man too! (Who is now officially a DPP by the way :-D).

Oh my my. What great beginning to a possibly good weekend.

No comments: