Tuesday, March 05, 2013

We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.” ― Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of the UK (1940–45 and 1951–55)
 
 
My dad is a police officer. When I was smaller, he used to be a Polis Hutan in Sarawak and only God knew how much we missed him and was petrified for his safety each and every time he went away for any operation. I pretty much know how the families of our troops in Lahad Datu are feeling right now, but I’m sure it is much scarier, knowing that there is actually a war, our beloved Sabah is at stake and the front liners’ lives are in threat.

 
So hear me up ungrateful jerks! There may be are a few corrupted kambing hitam in our police and arms forces who now and then make the headlines and disgrace the name of the force, but when they are currently putting their lives on the line to protect our nation, and you are being nothing but keyboard warriors, I suggest you save your sucky opinions for your stupid self and pray for the safety of our troops, the Sabahans and the nation we all love.


There are time and place for sarcasm and snarky opinions but not today.
Today we shall stand united and pray for our fellow Malaysians and our beloved nation.  
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is
awesome, great written and include approximately all vital infos.
I'd like to look more posts like this .

Look at my web site - mortgage refinancing for bad credit