Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"One step up from perfume, the handbag is also the most accessible item an ordinary working woman can afford from a very exclusive house. Status bags are a cheap thrill, comparatively speaking, for those who want business class but are living coach." - Anna Johnson


I know of the existence of Longchamp Eiffel Tower (which I so would get one as a souvenir for myself when and IF I’d ever get the chance to go to Paris), Longchamp Miajima, Statue of Liberty and Lafayette Dome. But this is the first time I heard about Longchamp Le Pliage Asian Special Edition La Grande Muraille De Chine. The Great Wall of China, y’all!

I love my Le Pliage, by the way, which I use daily now. I must thank my darling Ana, who accidentally bought both Bilberry and Navy coloured Le Pliage in Paris, which look almost the same, and so decided to sell the Navy one to moi! It sure is a lot cheaper to buy them at their country of birth. Taxes, pfftt! Yes, fake Le Pliage are everywhere and people might mistake mine as the one from Brands Outlet, but ada aku kisah? Hahaha. It’s casual, senang basuh, waterproof and it expands! Naya is right, mine too is practically a Poket Doraemon, you can even find a paper clip in there, you know, just in case I need to clip something together :P

Anyways, which monument do you think would Longchamp choose to represent our country, when and IF there is a Malaysian edition of Le Pliage? Tugu Negara? Masjid Shah Alam? KL Tower? Palace of Justice? The iconic Tabung Haji building? The Parliament? The historical Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad? I think it’d most definitely be the majestic Twin Towers.

Oh Oh! Or maybe the face of Tun Mahathir! He’s pretty ‘monumental’, isn’t he? Le Pliage ‎Le Premier Ministre Tun Mahathir. Oh too cool ;P



Berusaha tak aku? LOL.

6 comments:

reena said...

Sangat berusaha! LOL.

Walaupun imho Twin Tower adalah sooo overrated, tapi nak buat macam mana, org tgk Twin Tower je orang tau Malaysia. I prefer Muzium Negara though.

Marliza Radzi said...

Hahaha guna Paint je pun.

Yes, yes, memang overrated tapi very Malaysia lah kot. I bet Parisian mesti rasa their Eiffel Tower overrated juga, or don't they?

Unknown said...

nampak macam halloween party pack je!hehe tapi dapatlah rasa 'feel' hidung kembang-kempis, bersemanagat masa crop muka Tun tu..

Marliza Radzi said...

Hahaha crop & paste saja, tak kembang kempis sangat.

Sasha Farina said...

I love longchamp! LOL. currently using my Le Pliage Hobo - the second one. yes, saya beli yg sama lepas gunakan beg pertama sampai ke akhir hayatnya :) LOL.

Marliza Radzi said...

Hahaha, ke akhir hayatnya! Cute!