DAY 16 – SHORT TERM GOALS FOR THIS MONTH AND WHY
(1) To be in Ipoh for my cousin’s wedding this weekend. Yes the left one on the Favourite Memory picture is getting married! How tua the three of us are now!
(2) To book a flight ticket home because Hubby had to stay longer in KL for a case. The never-ending dilemma: Firefly and its convenient time and departure place VS AA with slightly lesser price minus the convenience. What say you?
(3) To find reliable, affordable contractors to carry out our vision. We have big dreams with small pockets. Sad, sad combo, I know. But a girl can dream kan kan?
(4) To ensure the defects are rectified within the Defect Liability Period.
(5) To study for the novelty hearing that’s coming up next Tuesday. Well, OK it’s not exactly something new, but it’s new to me, and nobody else in the firm has ever done it. I hate being the one to set up the precedent. Sigh. Berusahalah!
(6) To brief a colleague on an application hearing that she may have to help me with. Alhamdulillah for helpful, understanding friends!
(7) To lose few inches of my unwanted spare tyres. Did Nora Danish really use the krim pati halia she is endorsing? I doubt it. I bet she doesn’t eat (dengki).
(8) To secure tickets for Lat the Kampung Boy Musical. I keep postponing this because Hubby has yet to confirm on his free dates (a Datuk Seri, he is) and this agitates me because I heard the tickets are selling like goreng pisang panas!
(9) To laze around on my 19th (+10) birthday; which reminds me, I have yet to submit my leave application for the 30th. Hey I don’t wanna solve other people’s legal problem on my birthday!
(10) To complete this 30 Days Challenge. I hope it has been fun for you to read my silly answers as much as it has been fun for me to do it. Never before have I been so committed about updating my blog! Mengkagumkan diri sendiri.
Such simple goals I am looking forward to achieve for this month. I wonder what the Sendai people’s short-term goals might be. To simply live another day, I guess.
For this simple life I am blessed with, I thank you, Allahu Rabbi.
Picture from Weheartit.com