Monday, September 28, 2009

"There are some days when I think I'm going to die from
an overdose of satisfaction
." - Salvador Dali


Celebrating Aidilfitri in style. Guess-lah our theme colour. Ngeh.

Soaking in the tranquility of Penang beach (and its glorious foods). Syok!

Getting lost in heaven on earth. A bit dusty, but what the heck.

Rocking the Penang Hard Rock Café. Penang is so damn cool.

Moving to our new (rented) place.


Suffice to say, it was a fun-packed holiday. I am exhausted but feeling very contented. Dreading to get back to work tomorrow and I’m missing my family back home oh so dearly. Shucks. Biasalah kan, all good things must come to an end. Tapi setuju with what Robert Frost had to say about happiness, that it “makes up in height for what it lacks in length.” How very true.

So yeah, thank you, Allah! You’re the Greatest!

No comments: