Tuesday, January 08, 2008

How can we be lovers if we can't be friends?
How can we start over when the fighting never ends?
Baby, how can we make love if we can't make amends?



I’m taking time off from my work (yang banyak!) to blog (letih dan malas!); I just have to get this out of my system. Biasalah kan.

[Nota: Ini bukan pendapat peribadi. Saya tidak percaya pada generalization]

Did you listen to Hitz.FM Morning Crew today? A guy named Adam called and confided in the Morning Crew about his girlfriend, Alia. Adam thinks Alia’s guy best friend, Joshua cannot be trusted; Adam is convinced that Joshua is in love with Alia. But Alia thought that that is nonsense.


So the Morning Crew did the Slimy Guy Test; they asked Alia to call Joshua to pretend that she was having problem with Adam. Man, was Joshua slimy!!!! Teramat! He immediately told Alia that he thought he saw Adam somewhere in Hartamas with another girl, looking more than friendly. And when Alia asked him, “If I break up with Adam, would you go out with me?” and Joshua, without further ado, answered, “Babe, I really love you and I would take good care of you”. Hah! Slimy amat, kan? Hahaha!


So there you have it; another testimonial to demonstrate the theory that Man and Woman Can Never Be Just Best Friends. Contoh terhampir: The fiancĂ© and I were just SMS buddies before, but look where it got us! We’re getting married in less than 3 months! Hahaha!

No comments: