Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've sunk out at sea, crashed my car, gone insane
And it felt so good I wanna do it again



It was Sweetheart's birthday yesterday. Happy birthday with lots and lots of love! Hope you like the bouquet of red roses I sent you, 'Mat Bunga'! Teehee! Happy birthday juga to other October babies I adore; Yunik dearie and my dear 'sister', Zuriani. Allah selamatkan kalian!

Sangat banyak to update but too lazy to write semua. Too lazy to work. Too lazy to read. Too lazy lah to do anything of substance. Ngeee. Can't wait to watch P. Ramlee The Musical this Friday with Kano & Su & some others. On the same day, ada jamuan raya di Firm. Woohoo can't wait for Sweetheart to be back in KL (again) this weekend for our buddies' wedding (Bon and Zimah!) Can't wait to meet other ex-classmates there. Should be fun!

Updated at 11 a.m: The Boss just came in and congratulated me. Apparently, we just won a case. A very tough one tau! It is the Boss’ client but I helped with the research and prepared the affidavits, submissions etc. Alhamdulillah.

this is Marliza's profile

Friends, I'm on board! Curious to find out what the hype is all about, I signed myself up and now I'm hooked. Add me up if you know me, ya!

No comments: