Friday, August 17, 2007

No matter how far you are I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel



Adik-beradik ke?” The question we got asked by many people, many times, of which our answer would always be, “Yes, but not biologically”.

My non-biological sister, my best friend, my inseparable other half, my kindred spirit, Farah Hanani, is getting married tomorrow to a very lucky man and now I feel like a father letting go of his beloved daughter; proud, sad and anxious, but mostly very happy.

My wish for them is that Allah will always bless their union with rahmah, mawaddah and everlasting growing love, so that years from now, they may look back on their wedding day as the day they loved each other the least.

Kindy dear, this love of mine is here to stay! Always always
.

No comments: