Tuesday, July 03, 2007

More than meets the eyes


Low point: Sending Sweetheart to the airport this morning and having to go straight to work after that. Definitely a hampas feeling.


High point: Transformers, more than meets the eyes! My close friends know that I don’t like mega blockbuster movie, but Transformers is an exception. It is Transformers lah beb, which 80s child can say no to Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron and their lots?! We practically membesar with them. And I like Shia when he did Even Stevens; watching him in that movie made me glow inside (I like witnessing success. Kerana itulah I am a sucker for award shows) By the way, the movie is beyond awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Optimus Prime said they are among us! I think Kiki is one lah (fret not, Kiki is definitely an Autobot) Woot! Now Kiki, transform and roll out!

No comments: