Thursday, June 21, 2007

Television is an anesthetic for the pain of the modern world


A Quickie; an unrequited love affair with the idiot box.

I like Jackie and Hyde. I think they make the cutest (comedy) TV couple. Selain Carry and Doug lah.

I like the 8TV Quickie host (who plays Haikal in G&G the Series). He’s cool!

I like Ustaz Zamri from Akademi Al-Quran/Mari Mengaji. I find him charming.

I like the Prince(s) of Wales. I watched the NBC interview yesterday on Hallmark and I fell in love with them. How very Diana they are!

I like Mike Delfino more and more these days. I think he is hot.

I like the way McDreamy looks at Meredith when she sleeps. Dreamy.

I like Oprah. Need I say why? It is no wonder she tops
Forbes list for the Most Influential Celebrity.

I like Kamala’s manic character in Puteri. She cheers up my Rabu night.

I like this 12 year old contestant of MyStarz and Studio Bintang Kecil. Emeer kot namanya. Such a big talent for such a small kid!

I like Samantha Brown from Passport to Europe. She is a damn good travel host. And her job is a dream!


Eh. Tiba-tiba aku rasa macam Encik dalam Astro ad tu la pulak; "I've got time". Hahaha. Eh. As a blogger, do I have a tanggungjawab sosial?

No comments: