Friday, May 04, 2007

Spirits move me, every time I'm near you
Whirling like a cyclone in my mind
You're my life line, angel of my lifetime
Answer to all answer I can find



The other day, I accidentally watched Take That: The Ultimate Tour 2006 on Channel V dan kemudiannya aku rasa sungguh berbunga-bunga. I sang along with all my heart, clapped my hands dengan penuh semangat during their Pray clapping-hands-ritual and almost cried when my Robbie was featured via projector, singing the opening to Could It Be Magic. Somehow my favourite part of the concert was when Jason sang lead to Never Forget - his vocal was amazing! Oh I love Take That. Take Thatters grew up with their songs dan kini kebanyakannya dah besar panjang dan tua-bangka, but when Take That reunited, semua orang were happy beyond words. Watching the concert transported me to the time when everything was so much simpler. Anyways, I am loving my life as it is now :-)


For Ebi Kornelis' fans (Kano, I know you'll like this); I stumbled into this website after reading Sultan Muzaffar's blog which I read after reading Farah Laily's post on AFMasuk (susur galur). Di bawah ini ialah nyanyian2 Ebi di semua konsert. Tak sedap sangatpun sebenarnya. Hahaha. Anyways, enjoy!


No comments: