Thursday, April 19, 2007

Breath of Heaven, hold me together,
Be forever near me, Breath of Heaven.
Breath of Heaven, lighten my darkness,
Pour over me your holiness, for you are holy.



What Penang is to me? The land of good nasik kandaq, pasemboq, cucoq udang, laksa, sarbat and buah pala. The land where Joo Nee hailed from, where my dream house is, where you can find beautiful beaches, where my parents met and fell in love, where aku dilahirkan.

Such a sad case that I went to Penang yesterday only to go from Bayan Lepas Airport to Bangunan Persekutuan for the kerja I had to do, to Chow Rosta Market (for 2 minutes, singgah to buy buah pala) and to Bayan Lepas Airport again. Gila bosan. Even lautpun tengok dari dalam taxi and plane. Tiring, all in the name of kerja and allowances. Haha.

I told Little Bro kelmarin that I finally figured out what my dream job is (for the moment); I dream to be paid to travel, eat and write - all combined. Heaven kan? Aaah bestnya.

On a solemn note, let us all pray to Allah that Virginia Tech's tragedy tidak akan berulang lagi. Mengukuhkan iman, itulah cara utama mengelakkannya.

No comments: