Thursday, January 18, 2007

How do you know when how much is too much?
Too much too soon. Too much information.
Too much fun. Too much love. Too much to ask.
And when is it all just too much to bear?


Although my McDreamy, the gorgeous Izzie and the wacky Meredith went home empty handed, my favourite tv show Grey’s Anatomy won the Golden Globe for Best Drama! Woohoo! Seriously? Seriously!


The doctors, looking all rosy and glam.

I told you before, kan? I am a sucker for award show and acceptance speech. Heh. My favourite speech last night were of Warren Beatty’s and Helen Mirren’s. Classic.

Oh I so want Grey’s Anatomy’ dvds (ciplak pun okay) for both seasons 1&2 for my birthday *hint buat my girls* Ngeh ngeh.

And oh, have you seen the latest DIGI ad (yes, I am obsessed); the yellow jin “follow you where ever you will go” even into the cinema. Jin kuning itu rasa bersalah because the DIGI user was talking on the phone dengan kuat di dalam cinema. So cute. I feel like switching to DIGI as a support. Too bad I’ve registered my Celcom number. Saiko kejap, boleh? Heh.

No comments: