Thursday, October 05, 2006

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday

Today I officially ceased being a Pelatih Dalam Kamar/Pupil Reading in Chamber of Puan SBS in HSK. Alhamdulillah, I managed to sail through my 9 months without any apparent blunder and/or much difficulties. I adore my firm dan hampir kesemua isi kandungannya. I have great respect for my Master and her (super) intelligence. I learned a lot, walaupun masih sekelumit cuma berbanding ilmu yang diperlukan. I made some great friends who made my time there more bearable and fun. Minus the memory of having to endure commuting by that stupido long-yellow and blue-'limousine', it has been nothing but a good time. Walaubagaimanapun, untung nasibku di firma itu (atau di mana-mana) masih dalam status Biarlah Rahsia. Doakanlah yang terbaik untukku. Anyways, on my last day as a PDK yesterday, the fellowship and I went for iftar at Nandos Midvalley and naturally, I had a great time! :-)








No comments: