Saturday, September 23, 2006

Shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist


I have been missing Kuching. Huhu. I miss Kuching and its calm drivers. I miss ambal and midin and Tea-C. I miss having breakfast with him in the rain. I miss not having to mengadap PC dan berfikir tetapi mengedet dan shopping. I miss listening to Dewa 19 in his car. I miss being dependent: on my parents and on him. I miss cruising with him with Kuching lights shining on us. I miss my parents' chirpy holiday mood. I miss not having to menanti komuter selama sejam, instead, having him to pick me up whenever, wherever. I miss dressing cute for mengedet. I miss him. I miss my calm, cheerful mood. I miss my holiday. Huhuhu // But today, Kano and I when to Sogo's Ramadhan preview sale; the entire Sogo is opened for sale (up until 90%) for only 2 days, but only for Sogo card holder. Ehem, I am. And I had a great fun! Retail therapy memang syoklah. Hilang kerinduan pada holiday moodku (although I still terribly miss you, You). Patutlah orang kaya nampak macam happy saja. Orang Kaya atau Orang Beriman. I am neither. Itulah macam weng-weng tu. Huhu. Anyways, Kano and I were like 2 kids in a candy shop, teruja dan bahagia, bersembang tak berhenti, berjalan tak berhenti, survey sana-sini. Kami masuk ke Sogo selepas Maghrib selepas menikmati sate Kajang, dan keluar selepas jam 10. Ngeh ngeh. Nasib baik tak teruja dengan melampau. "Kalau nak berjimat tu, boleh aje". Hehe. Both of us were very satisfied with our purchases. Yours truly bought a new Elle wallet, which she loves loves loves! (Dan lebih suka kerana ada seseorang di Kuching itu akan reimburse bayaran perkara ini. Eheh) // Anyways, Ramadhan is approaching. Alhamdulillah. I pray for a better Ramadhan this year, insyaAllah. Selamat mengimarahkan Ramadhan, Brothers and Sisters.

No comments: