Thursday, September 28, 2006

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.

(Another) new skin, people. Some people have been giving me negative feedback about my previous skin, which I like for its simplicity. It never ceased to amaze me the fact that what (and especially how) people say can truly affect my mood. It is not easy being an intense being; too happy or too sad. Really, it is nerve wrecking. Anyways, I found out that the skin does not work well on some PCs and hence the change. A friend of mine once said, real blogger use Blogger-provided-skin; hence the skin, which by the way, I really, really like. You people must think I have a lot of time on my hand. Tidak. I have a research due. But shares, stockbroker and contract note are really not my forte, hence the boredom. Boredom yang terjadi akibat tidak dapat crack the code for the research. Huhu. Seketika sajapun proses penukaran skin. Apa-apapun, again, feel free lah to comment eh. Hehe. Akhir kata, have a good day dan selamat berpuasa, people.

No comments: