Monday, May 08, 2006

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe


I have a submission due tomorrow. And yet I am so bored I managed to find some spare time to answer some interesting questions. About me of course. This is actually an unreplied Tag from Zaianne and I finally felt like answering it. Anyways, I am tagging anyone interested. Here goes my precious time:


1. How old do you feel?
Right now I am feeling my age (or older). Legal stuffs make me feel old and somber.

2. Where were you on September 11th, 2001?
Bermalas-malasan at home. I remember watching the shocking news on Berita Terkini while surfing Friendster.

3. What do you believe is the meaning of life?
Everything you do, it must lead you to being happy, successful and blessed. Dunia akhirat.

4. What is your favorite thing to cook?
Pastries and cake.

5. You have only a dollar to your name. What do you buy?
Depends on what I need at that moment. Now, I’d buy Kosmo because I feel like I need a light reading.

6. What would your last meal be?
Something good I hope. My mom’s definitely.

7. What is the youngest age you have memories of?
Bicycle fight with Ruben, my Indian neighbour. I was 4. He was a brat. Ibu told me he grew up to be a handsome, chivalrous young man though.

8. What is your favorite thing in the world?
Too many to mention. LIFE itself, probably.

9. What is your most missed memory?
Memories with someone who used to be a very good friend of mine. I don’t think she missed me though.

10. Have you ever punched someone on purpose?
Yes. I was a Tae-Kwando kiddo and later a member of Silat Cekak Ustaz Hanafi. So yes, there were lots of intentional punchings involved.

11. Do you know what color chartreuse is close to?
No. If I look in the dictionary, I would be cheating kan?

12. Did you like garbage pail kids?
Apakah? Are they those musicians who make music using trash? Kalau tidak, maaf.

13. Why do we have daylight savings time?
We don’t have it here.

14. What living person would you want to meet?
My girls.

15. What dead person?
Allahyarham Tok Wan.

16. Where in the world would you live if you could?
In a beautiful, homey house with my hubby and kids, near to my parents.

17. Who is your favorite artist?
Currently, no one. I love their music, not them. Oh ak aa, Siti Nurhaliza. Bite me.

18. Who has had the most influence on you (good or bad)?
Ibu. Yes, good and bad.

19. What is your favorite dessert?
Cake and tart.

20. What age is your favorite so far in your life?
23

21. Can you make cookies from scratch?
Yes!

22. Was the chicken first or the egg?
“It was the chicken, solely on the grounds that it could announce its existence first. If it was the egg then it just sat there quietly that no one bloody knew.” --> Zaianne copied this answer from her friend and I’m going to copy it as well. So smart la this girl.

23. Hershey or nestle?
Nestle

24. Night out or night in?
I’m a night in sort of person. Night out, occasionally lah.

25. Single forever with a great family or no family and your soul mate?
Tough one. Can I not choose? Anyways, for me, family comes first.

26. What is your favorite scented candle?
Most of them make me dizzy. But vanilla is okay I guess. Or lavender. Safe choice.

27. Do you ever wear a wife beater?
Do I ever wear a what? Oh aku tau aku tau. Singlet tu kan? NO.

28. If you could live in a store which one would it be?
MPH Midvalley – books and foods, I’d be a happy camper.

29. Can you eat a dozen donuts in one sitting?
No. I am quite a sweet tooth person, but not that extreme.

30. What is your favorite curse word?
None. I don’t curse dengan dasyat, apatah lagi mempunyai favourite curse word. Tetapi saya seringkali mengatakan “BUDUH”.

31. Your favorite regular word?
”Comelnye”. Ngee.

32. Have you ever read/tried to read the bible?
No

33. Who do you dislike most in the world?
Semua manusia berhati jahat.

34. What is your ideal date?
Good foods, good ambiance, good conversation. Cliché I know, but that’s just it.

35. Would you rather marry a deaf or blind person?
Blind. Good conversation is essential.

36. What is your favorite shape?
Circle. Star. Heart.

37. Can you eat just one chip?
No. I’d always crave for more.

38. Where is the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
Makkatul Mukaramah.

40. What is your desktop background?
Office’s: Plain turquoise. Home’s: Pon&Zi character.

41. What song do you identify with most?
I don’t know. Jewel’s Hands? Oh I know! Whitney Houston’s Greatest Love of All!

42. Which movie do you wish was your life?
I don’t know. Mine is okay I guess.

43. Has someone ever intentionally put food on you?
My girls. Cake fight during Mazia’s birthday last year.

44. What color is your favorite?
I love all colours. I believe they really complement each other. But I am usually seen wearing black, brown, red or pink.

45. What color do you feel represents you?
Reddish pink?

46. Do you believe in God?
Most definitely.

47. Have you ever broken a bone?
Alhamdulillah no.

48. Have you ever shut someone’s fingers in a door?
Yes! Naem’s. Sorry, darling.

49. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten and hated?
Wasabi.

50. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten and liked?
Siput buluh. The exquisite food of Sarawak. I don’t know their real name.

51. What is your ideal ice cream creation?
Vanilla + Chocolate Chip Cookie.

52. If you could marry someone from a movie (the character not actor) then who?
Noah from The Notebook.

53. What is your favorite thing to do?
Watch a good tv show or read a good book.

54. What is your favorite junk food?
Twisties.

55. What is the longest you’ve gone without talking to anyone?
Few hours. At least masa exam, 3 jam dah tu.

56. What is your favorite board game?
Scrabble.

57. Your favorite book?
Man & Boy. The Wedding. The Time Traveller’s Wife. Memoirs of a Geisha. Daddy Long Legs. P/S I Love You. Chocolat. etc etc.

58. What movie could you watch over and over again?
Ali Setan. P. Ramlee’s comedies.

59. Do you know how to change a tire?
I think I do. I have learned, anyway.

60. Have you ever eaten paste?
Does prawn paste count? If yes, yes.

61. What is your ideal Halloween costume?
Drew Barrymore’s dress in Ever After. Adorable!

62. What toy have you always wanted and never gotten?
A complete set of Play Doh.

63. What item could you not go without during the day?
My handphone.

64. Do you consider yourself a smart person?
I am okay.

65. Do you close your eyes when you listen to music?
Sometimes.

66. Do you eat the burnt chips?
No. But what’s the problem if I do?

67. Is there anything you HAVE to do everyday?
Eat.

68. 3 wishes… go (no world peace. things that are possible):
1. To be happy.
2. To be successful.
3. To be blessed, dunia akhirat.

No comments: