Tuesday, September 06, 2005

If you could only see the way he loves me
Then maybe you would understand
Why I feel this way about our love

First and foremost. Happy belated birthday to Malaysia oh tanah airku, and especially to my one and only Kindred Spirit, the one whom I love and adore wholeheartedly, Farah Hanani Abd Latif, who turned 23 on 31st August. Note for Kindy: Never stop being you.

Holiday is finally here. Yeehaaa! Namun enggak ada apa2 makna jua. Begitu banyak kerja yang perlu diberesi. Amat kejam sekali kalian. The last few days before holiday was ultimately busy. Even on Merdeka day we had to do some shooting for Mr. Rajes' class. Thank you to Aniz for being a very helpful 'client'. Glad we could still make Far's birthday a happy one even dalam ke'chaos'an tu. Anyway, one thing for sure: I lose some, I win some. Lumrah.

I have a crush. On SUARA Cicilian Murphy from Red Eye. Hot! And Rachel McAdam seperti biasa amat sangat lawa nya. Dan amat pandai berlakon. Waaaaay better dari most actresses yang laku bangat dalam main stream, macam the lots of Jessica Alba, Jennifer the-hot-mother-to-be Garner, the pretty Lohan etc etc.

Dan Janji Joni adalah satu filem yang amat bagus. Selepas terkiciwa dengan Ungu Violet yang amat mengecewakan dan tak mampu membangkitkan rasa, amat thankful to Indon movie industry for Janji Joni. Saputra was good. Dia buat saya lupa dia adalah Rangga the pretty boy. Dia Joni. Dia sangat Joni. But mostly, the credit must be given to the simplicity dan kejujuran skrip. Juga kepada the little boy, Toni, who gave the best performance among them all. Sangat jujur. Tapi unlike Sepet, sangat memberi rasa. Dan buat saya rasa amat dekat dengan masyarakat jalanan Indonesia.

Speaking of RASA, it never cease to amuse me that apa yang kita rasa sangat boleh affect apa orang lain rasa. Even kita dah cuba discreetkan tentang 'rasa' tu, masih ada yang terasa dengan apa yang kita rasa. Kadang2 kita tak boleh kawal rasa. Instead kita cuba elakkan orang2 yang tak sepatutnya dari merasa (atau terasa) tentang apa yang kita rasa dengan share rasa kita dengan mereka yang sepatutnya je. Macam sekarang ni, whoever reads this, yang rasa ada kepentingan dalam my rasa, pasti akan terasa, atau cuba merasa apa yang saya rasa. Entahlah. Mintak ampunlah pada semua yang terasa, kalau2 rasa saya mengganggu rasa anda sekalian.

It wonders me that Kenny Rogers' She Believes In Me never fail to soothe me during my PMS-ing time of the month. There is something about this song and his masculine voice that do things to me like what Barry White did to John Cage. Heh.

A lot of wondering, pondering, and wasteful thinking. Saya mungkin kadangkalanya adalah seorang yang pelik dan di atas norma. But one thing I am very sure of, I am so deeply in love. Like never before.

No comments: